Last updated: November, 2022
Accordia Realty Ventures and its affiliates (collectively, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website maintained at https://www.accordiarealty.com (the “Website”). As you will note when visiting this Website, the Website is primarily informational in nature.
We do not combine the limited information you provide through this Website with any information maintained or received through either our investor or tenant portal.
Not Intended for Minors. This Website is intended only for adults over the age of 18, or legal majority in your jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect information about minors. If you believe we have collected such information in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate, and if appropriate, remove any record of that information. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have information about your child, please contact us as provided for under “Contact Us” below.
We Collect Limited Personal Information – For Privacy Rights that May Apply to you, See Your Rights Regarding the Information Your Provide to Us:
We collect certain limited personal information from you if you choose to provide that information to us so that we may respond to your request for more information about our investment opportunities or our rental properties.
The information you are invited to provide, if you choose to do so, includes the following:
- Your name,
- your email address to which we should respond to your inquiry,
- your telephone number at which we can call you to discuss your inquiry, and
- a summary of the nature of your request.
By choosing to provide this information, you are consenting to our use of that information to contact you, either by email or telephone, using the information you provided, to discuss your inquiry.
How we use the information you choose to provide:
Your information that you choose to provide will be used by one of our team to contact you to address and respond to your inquiry.
PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE DO NOT NEED IT FOR YOUR INQUIRY, NOR DO WE WANT TO HAVE IT DELIVERED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
We do not:
- Use this information to send to you unsolicited advertisements
- Use this information to create a profile about you in our database or other records
- Sell your information
We may also use your information to:
- perform due diligence that enables us to provide services to you;
- personalize your experience;
- comply with all applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those outside your country or state of residence, and legal process; and
- respond to requests from public, regulatory or government authorities, including public, regulatory or government authorities outside your country or state of residence.
After we have contacted you in response to your inquiry, if you do not pursue a further relationship with us, either as a tenant, investor or otherwise, we will not retain your information. Typically, the information you provided to us will be deleted and destroyed within 6 months of your initial inquiry unless you pursue a further relationship with us. If you do decide to pursue such a further relationship, whether as an investor, tenant or otherwise, the nature of that relationship and applicable laws will dictate the length of time that we retain your information.
- information related to your use and interaction with our Website, such as your IP address.
Automated Collection; Cookies:
- We may, either directly or through our authorized third-party service providers, also collect information about your use of the Website, including information about your access and visits to the Website, such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, geolocation , and the date and time, some of which may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- We may from time to time collect this information from the use of third party providers such as Google Analytics and the use of technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons on your computer or other devices. When you visit the Website, we store information based on your usage history.
- You may control cookies, including preventing or stopping the installation and storage of cookies, through your browser settings and other tools. If you do so, our Website may not function correctly. Please refer to the “Help” feature of your browser for information on disabling cookies. Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows users to tell websites that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform, and we currently do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Information that is anonymize does not identify you or your devices. By using and accessing the Website and the Services, we and this Website may collect and share with our service providers information about your use and access to this Website. This information does not identify you, nor does it identify your device or IP address.
We may also compile, process, analyze, and disclose aggregated, anonymous data for the purpose of developing anonymous aggregated reports, improving our algorithms, quantify how our Website and Services are utilized and develop related new materials, services and features.
Third Party Service Providers:
We use third party service providers to help us operate and maintain this Website. These third party service providers are restricted contractually from using any personal information you may choose to enter through the Website in any many other than to facilitate the uses we outlined above.
Other Third Parties with Whom Your Information may be Shared:
As noted above, we may share your information with law enforcement, other government authorities, or third parties as we believe to be reasonably necessary or appropriate: (1) to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request, including without limitation a subpoena; (2) to enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; (3) to protect our operations; (4) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), where your information may be part of the transferred assets; (5) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and (6) to protect against harm to the rights, interests, property or safety of us, the users of our Website or Services, or the public as required or permitted by law.
How we protect and store your information:
We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards intended to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, protects personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet. If you have questions about the security of your information, please contact us as provided for under “Contact Us” below.
We retain the information we collect for no longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the information and to comply with our legal obligations.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of information you provide on the Website.
100 Passaic Avenue
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Your Rights Regarding the Information Your Provide to Us:
- Updating Your Information. You may update or correct your personal information your provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com.
- While we do not retain your personal information that you provide through this Website for more than 12 months unless you expand your relationship with us (as a tenant or investor), if you wish to request deletion of your personal information, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to requests within a reasonable timeframe, as required by applicable laws, and subject to verification of your identity.
- To confirm the information we have collected from you through this Website. Note that we will only provide this information to you after you have verified your identity.
Please note that we may not be able to delete all of your data upon request including but not limited to our legal obligations and the nature of your interactions with the Website. If that is the case, we will so advise you.
Please note that if we collected information about you for a single one-time transaction and do not keep that information in the ordinary course of business, that information will not be retained for purposes of a request under this section. In addition, if we have de-identified or anonymized data about you, we are not required to re-identify or otherwise link your identity to that data if it is not otherwise maintained that way in our records.